Today, the risk of death and damage in nearly every home can be reduced thanks to smart, easy to use technology - The Hob Angel®.
Whether in single homes or multi-occupancy housing, the biggest cause of damage and accidental death is fire and the main source of these fires is the cooker hob/ stove top when someone forgets to monitor or switch it off. According to local fire services this is a growing risk, especially when it involves the elderly and those suffering from dementias and drug or alcohol dependency.
But it doesn’t just affect the vulnerable. With so many distractions in and around the home, who hasn’t, at some time, forgotten they had something cooking on the stove?
The solution to this problem is The Hob Angel® which has been designed and engineered for use in all kinds of environments, including:
- Student Accommodation
- Assisted Living and Supportive Living
- Short-term and long-term Rental Homes
- Private Houses and Flats
Jordan Shaw has worked with different agencies in the development of The Hob Angel®. These include various Fire and Rescue Services throughout the UK as well as the Scottish Dementia Working Group.
CORONAVIRUS IN THE UK
Today the coronavirus pandemic is placing great strain on UK Social care and will mean a future with even greater pressure and potentially fewer resources.
More than ever, the Hob Angel® can ease the burden and save taxpayers mounting social care costs
Help us donate the Hob Angel® to vulnerable people who desperately need it. Check out our Crowdfunding page